Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Garden Wear for Him and Her



Comfortable cotton t-shirts with a garden design are always a good choice for the gardener on the go.  It is important to look presentable when you are picking up plants at the nursery, meeting with clients for a new job or for discussing your service contract. 

When it comes to dressing for outdoor work I prefer to wear zazzle cotton T-shirts and aprons that have a cute or cleaver design.  In the past whenever I have worn my garden shirt to pick up plants at Lowe's garden center, shoppers have stopped to remark on my shirt and this of course opens the door for me to hand out my business card. 

I find that the garden designed t-shirts, hats, aprons, and business cards are a good choice for any gardener who is looking for new clients or for anyone who loves to work in their yard.  

Here are a few of my flower garden designs and other zazzle finds.  Right click onto the photo to view the product details.



Garden Wear for Him

Garden Wear for Her

 

No comments: