Saturday, April 29, 2023

Slogger Yard and Garden Boots

  

Whenever I go outdoors to walk the dog or to work in the yard or garden I will put on my slogger boots. I think this boot is the best quality-made boot for fit, durability, and long wear.

 

My sloggers are 8 years old

Slogger garden boots are made from rubber which is waterproof, windproof, and stain resistant.  They do provide some insulation from the wind and the cold.  I wear a sock with them on cool days and my feet are comfortable.

 I prefer a garden boot because it covers my ankles and calves.  Which protects me from insects, dirt and from the string trimmer from hurting my feet.

Know that not all rubber boots are the same, some are intended for rainwear others are meant to be worn in the yard.

 When shopping for a garden boot it’s important to choose one that fits your foot well.   Many stores sell slogger shoes and boots, including Amazon Walmart, and eBay to name a few.  I bought mine at a local garden store.  The sizes were whole only, and the size 8 fit my 71/2 foot perfectly.

I love the floral prints and the colorful designs and the lug sole is great when I work in the mud.   The garden boot helps me to keep my footing.  Slogger yard and garden boots were designed to brighten your rainy, snowy, or muddy day.

No comments: