|Parsley Italian Flat Leaf Certified Organic Seeds|
- Water your parsley daily with slow drip irrigation.
- Harvest the parsley by cutting and not pulling or pinching off the stem
- Store the parsley leaves in an airtight bag or container in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
- Fresh parsley leaves may be dried or frozen.
- Parsley is deer resistant however groundhogs will eat. Protect parsley by fencing in the garden. I used chicken wire attached to three foot posts and it stopped the groundhog from eating my Italian and curly parsley.