Saturday, May 7, 2016

Herbaria Lavender Face Serum Product Review

Herbaria makes a face serum that is made from lavender and bergamot essential oils. This biotherapy treatment for your face makes your skin feel soft, smooth, and ageless. Know that I grow herbs that could be used for essential oils but prefer to buy this organic herbal face treatment at  herbariasoap.com 




The products that herbaria use are pure, natural, and highest quality.  Know that I have been a long-time customer, since 2006. I was one of the customers that bought a variety of herbal soaps and DEET-free citronella mist for insect repellent when they were making the products in their home's basement. Love all their products but was happy that they came out with an anti-aging herbal face serum.


 I bought the face herbal serum and within a month of using the treatment twice a day,  I can see and feel the difference in my skin.
This serum works so well that I stopped wearing makeup. This herbal blended serum has restored elasticity and rejuvenated my complexion. I love the skin the that I am in because my face has a youthful glow.  


Since using this face serum my friends and family ask me “what are you using on your face” or they say “your skin looks great, care to share your secret?”



My secret is simple; 8 hours of sleep, 8 glasses of purified water, and Herbaria herbal face serum.



How to apply herbal serum:


In order to get firmer, smoother, and younger-looking skin. you need to apply only a few drops daily. What I do is wet my face with tepid water. Then I add 2 to 3 drops of the essential herbal oils to the palm of my hand. Rub my hands together before adding to my face. Then wait a few minutes for the oils to absorb into your skin before applying makeup. I treat my face in the morning and at night.


More Information


All products used in this serum are organic, which is very appealing. Ingredients are as follows; essential oil of lavender, essential oil of bergamot, organic rosehip oil, hemp seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, Vitamin E, and organic sunflower seed oil.


The fragrance of this oil is delightful, and the results of the one-month treatment are fantastic. Know that I recommend this herbal face treatment to anyone who desires natural moisturizer and youthful-looking skin.


Learn how to make essential oils from cuttings from your flower and herb garden by viewing this video.  You can make them in your kitchen, easy to do. 


No comments: